Amazon Digital Day 2018 was a minor avatar shop sale that was intended for users who play the Roblox app from the Amazon Appstore. It was created to celebrate Amazon Digital Day 2018. The sale started on December 27, 2018, and ended on December 29, 2018. Roblox discounted four accessories (original price being decreased by 80%):
- Frozen Winter Wings - 600 Robux → 120 Robux
- Frozen Ice Cape - 750 Robux → 150 Robux
- Snowglasses - 250 Robux → 50 Robux
- Glacial Viking Helmet - 250 Robux → 50 Robux
- It was originally unknown whether when the sale was over Roblox was to take the items off sale or change them back to their original price. But, on previous Amazon exclusive items, they changed the price back afterward so they changed the items back to their original price.
- Much like Memorial Day 2019, Roblox did not make a blog post about this sale.
- Roblox did not publicly say anything about the sale until a day after it started. 
- Roblox started this sale a day early. According to the items discounted descriptions, they were meant to be discounted on December 28 and go back to their original price on December 29, yet all of the prices were reduced on December 27.
- The best discount of the sale was the Frozen Ice Cape being only 150 Robux, since it is usually available for 750 Robux.
- In Roblox's tweet mentioning this going on, they did not call it a sale, but it technically is because they discounted items.
- If you were to buy all of the discounted items (at their discounted price), it would cost you 370 Robux. That's less than 1/2 of what the Frozen Ice Cape usually costs.
- If you were to buy all of the discounted items (at their normal price), it would cost you 1,850 Robux.
- This is the first Amazon-related sale: the second being the Amazon Prime Day 2019.
- ↑ Their tweet: https://twitter.com/Roblox/status/1078742645608980482
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.