Hi there, user!
I'm an artist that does stuff. I guess I'm a wiki administrator too.
|Common Editing Issues|
|Think I'm cool for whatever reason?|
As an administrator, I am here to help guide the wiki's community and its content, along with being in a place to stop issues and problematic users. We do this with things such as changing article edit permissions and deleting things, and the ability to block (ban) accounts from editing on this wiki if they cause too many problems.
I mostly specialize in moderation, cleaning up stuff, tweaking existing edit filters, and primarily managing the filter list for Discussions. I also currently handle most of the artistic side of our "wiki branding", such as our icon and the badges. I am also able to advise on editing disputes or answer questions. Please don't be afraid to send me a message for questions, concerns, reports or advisory!
|For wiki-related content, myself or another staff member will respond to you (or maybe even a helpful editor!), depending on capability of response. You can also ask in the wiki discussion board for a more general answer. If you ever need a quick response, consider joining this wiki's Discord.
- I do have a normal article at Community:Karasuneth!
- I mainly make various forms of digital artwork, usually regular doodles and paintings.
- I make and sell 2D clothing on Roblox, a form of UGC. You can find my onsale clothing here.
- I made the clothing for Super Striker League.
- I experiment with 3D models from time to time but don't do anything dedicatedly yet.
- I use he/him or they/them pronouns.
- My Roblox avatar (which is an approximation of my persona) is a catboy that has grey skin for no reason, because I don't make good character design decisions.
|Other Roblox wikis I contribute on|