Vehicles are used to get around on ROBLOX. They appear in some places. In this page the usual controls for each vehicle will be listed. In some vehicles (mostly old) a speed meter will appear, telling the player how fast he/she is going in the car.
Cars are actually easy to use. There are two types of cars on ROBLOX - the tool based kind and the vehicle seat based kind. Vehicle seat cars can be easily identified when you sit in the car. You drive them like walking - with W, A, S and D keys. The tool based car is harder to control. Below are keys used to drive some of those cars:
|Y||Starts engine of car.|
|Click (left or right)||Turns car in direction which you selected - left or right.|
Now there are special controls for some cars:
Planes was made earlier than cars and personal transportation gear. Planes are harder to use - there are only tool based kind. Below are keys to use some planes:
|Y||Starts engine of plane.|
|Click (left or right)||Turns plane in direction which you selected - left or right.|
Now there are weapons of some planes:
|F||Fires primary guns.|
|E||Fires secondary guns.|
And now there are additional functions of some planes:
|C||Turns on/off invisibility cloak.|
|G||Does a barrel roll.|
|R||Gives player a landing gear.|
Since ROBLOX developed itself, so did ROBLOX Studio; which meant better tools to use. The "first" car was basically a flat rectangle, which a seat and 4 big wheels. However, ROBLOXians have used their imagination to build a realistic body on top of the same layout.
- Many vehicles don't work they are published with a purpose to troll the person who takes it
- Many vehicles have been broken by roblox updates
- New users (often called "noobs") usually do not know how to use vehicles
- Pro-Builders and Pro-Scripters would be able to build a new type of vehicle. E.G of one: https://web.roblox.com/library/284055952/Controller-Support-Dragonite-Auto-Venerra-GTR
- One of the most recognizable ones in ROBLOX toolbox is NWSpacek chassis.
- Most used chassis are AC6, SS3, SS5 and SS6 .
- Inspare is the currently most recognizable car company, powerfull of making own chassis and cars and pro scripting.
- There also people currently developing good ol' SS3, while some working on newer ones like A-Chassis 6 (AC6), SS5 and SS6.
- NWSpacek and Portago chassis is the most popular police RP games chassis used by alot of professionals.